Tom works in the Banking and Financial Services Litigation, Insurance Recovery, and Regulatory groups, and is also a member of Reed Smith's Global Regulatory Enforcement team’s Core Group and the Financial Markets Regulatory Core Group in London. Tom is also a member of the London office’s Cyber Task Force, advising on minimising the risk of and recoveries actions in relation to cyber-attacks.
- College of Law, London, 2002, LPC
- University of the West of England, 2001, PgDL
- Bristol University, 1998, B.A., History, Hons (2:1)
- Qualified as a Solicitor in August 2005
- Selected as a “Rising Star” by 2014 and 2015 London Super Lawyers