Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
Reed Smith's Europe and Middle East Corporate Group will be hosting a half day forum at the London office on 1st October, focused on hot topics for in-house lawyers and senior executives.
- New legislation even corporate lawyers need to know
- The changing tax landscape for companies: ‘Google Tax’ and beyond
- Anti-bribery compliance: Is there a ‘best practice’ standard?
- Contract drafting: Recent legal developments
- Employment law: Now and in the future
- Managing risk in social media
- What you need to know about cybersecurity
The seminar will commence at 8.30 am with registration and refreshments and conclude with a networking lunch at 1.00 pm.
Attending the whole seminar will count for 3.5 CPD points.
For further information and to register, please contact a member of the Events Team.