Cynthia is the deputy Practice Group Leader of our IP, Tech & Data Group.
Cynthia specialises in technology transactions, data, cyber security and new and innovative uses of digital and smart tech. Cynthia’s practice includes advice on product development and user experience, outsourcing, licensing, digital transformation, e-commerce, cloud, apps and smart technology, blockchain and AI, particularly FinTech, mHealth and social media.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, J.D.
- University of Edinburgh, LL.M.
- Arizona State University, B.A.
- England and Wales
- New York
- Recognised in the Legal500 Hall of Fame for IT and Telecoms. Cynthia has entered the Hall of Fame as she has been recognised by The Legal 500 as one of the elite leading lawyers for eight years in a row.
- Selected as an Acritas Stars stand-out lawyer in 2019
- Recognized by Chambers UK for Data Protection & Information Law and Information Technology, where clients have praised the group as “very experienced in technology projects”, and Cynthia as “very responsive”, “very thoughtful analysis” of IT problems, and her ability to “address angles we hadn't thought of”
- Recommended by Legal 500 UK for Data Protection and ranked as a Leading Lawyer for IT and Telecoms, where clients have praised Cynthia as a “dependable expert” and leader of a team that delivers “good response times and excellent legal and industry knowledge,” 2020.
- Named a leading authority by Who’s Who Legal in Data and Information Technology.
- Recognised as a Legal Influencer for TMT – Europe and TMT – UK by Lexology in their Lexology Content Marketing Awards 2019 in Q1 & Q2.