Cynthia leads the International Information Technology, Privacy & Data Security team and is a partner in the IP, Tech & Data Group.
- Recognized by Chambers UK for Data Protection & Information Law and Information Technology, where clients have praised the group as “very experienced in technology projects”, and Cynthia as “very responsive”, “very thoughtful analysis” of IT problems, and her ability to “address angles we hadn't thought of”
- Recommended by Legal 500 UK for Data Protection and IT and Telecoms where clients have praised Cynthia as a “dependable expert” and leader of a team that delivers “good response times and excellent legal and industry knowledge”
- Named a leading authority by Who’s Who Legal in Information Technology.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, J.D.
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland, LL.M.
- Arizona State University, B.A.
- England and Wales
- New York