Event Type: CLE / CPD
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith London Office, The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 22 October 2015, 8:15 AM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 22 October 2015, 1:00 PM BST
Reed Smith's leading Entertainment and Media group will be hosting a half day seminar at the London office on current legal issues in the entertainment and media industries.
Topics will include:
- The Digital Single Market and other copyright law developments
- An introduction to media regulation
- Case studies on foreign tax incentives for film productions and high-end TV drama
- Employment law update
- Advertising law update
- Current issues in music rights licensing
- The court’s approach to letters before action, mediation and part 36.
8.15am - Registration and refreshments. 8.45am - Seminar to commence. 1.00pm - Networking lunch.
Attending the whole seminar equates to 4 CPD points.
For further information or to register, please contact the events team.