Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 26 July 2016, 12:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 26 July 2016, 1:00 PM EDT
The line between legal and illegal conduct is often stated in black and white terms under the U.S. antitrust laws, when in reality it is often gray and unclear. This program will discuss key considerations for in-house counsel when advising their business colleagues about antitrust compliance, and the risks associated with ordinary business practices that might be characterized as price-fixing.
This free CLE webinar will offer practical tips and best practices for in-house counsel dealing with the following issues:
- The Significant Consequences of the U.S. Antitrust Laws
- The Sherman Act, Conscious Parallelism & Plus Factors – Key Developments
- Dealing with Competitors, Customers, and Distributors – What You Say & Do Will Be Used Against You
- What Is a “Hub and Spoke” Conspiracy and How Can I Help My Company Avoid Even Looking Like a Hub, Spoke, or Any Other Part of This “Antitrust Wheel”?
- Preventing Email or Text Message “Molehills” from Becoming a Government Prosecutor’s or Plaintiff’s