- 2016 PBT Fast Trackers List, Pittsburgh Business Times
- 2016 Lawyers on the Fast Track, The Legal Intelligencer
- 2011 Outstanding Recent Graduate Award, Duquesne University School of Law, Women’s Law Association
Civic and Charitable Affiliations
- American Heart Association – Go Red For Women Campaign (2007-2011)
- Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. (a nonprofit organization whose mission is to strengthen regional leadership through programs, partnerships and connections) – Selected for admission to its Leadership Development Initiative XXIII Class
- Pittsburgh YWCA – Board Member (2015-2018); Secretary and Chair of Development Committee (2017)
Michelle lives with her husband, Brian, their daughter, Madeline, and their son, Henry, in Sewickley, Pennsylvania. As a former marathoner, competitive figure skater and figure skating coach, she now enjoys practicing yoga, as well as taking barre and spinning classes.