Event Type: Seminar
Reed Smith's leading Entertainment and Media Industry group will be hosting a half day seminar at the London office on current legal issues in the entertainment and media industries.
Topics addressed will include:
- Copyright developments: The EU Digital Single Market proposals
- Copyright and other case law relevant to the media
- Developments in media regulation: reform of the AVMS directive
- Practical points on international contracting
- Advertising and marketing law
- Digital content distribution
- Common problems in chain of title reviews
08.15 Registration and refreshments
08.45 Seminar commences
13.00 Closing remarks, followed by lunch
Attending the whole seminar equates to 4 CPD points.
To RSVP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.