Reed Smith is hosting its annual educational programs offering MCLE credit for its California clients. The event is approved for the following California CLE credits in Northern California - 1.0 ethics, 1.0 elimination of bias, and 4.0 general.
Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's San Francisco Office, 101 Second Street Suite 1800, San Francisco CA 94105
- Start Date/Time:
- 25 January 2018, 9:00 AM PT
- End Date/Time:
- 25 January 2018, 6:00 PM PT
The full-day agenda will consist of several sessions, including panel discussions on key topics followed by a reception. Topics will include:
- State Tax Issues in California
- Global Data Protection Update: Latest Developments in International Privacy, Data Protection and Security
- Consumer Issues in FinTech
- Employment Law Hot Topics for 2018
- Elimination of Bias: “A Baby Boomer, A Gen-X-Er and A Millennial Walk Into a Law Firm"
- Getting the Most Out of Mediation