Terence has more than two decades of experience in high-stakes business disputes and class action defense. Terence partners with clients to develop and implement practical strategies to minimize litigation risk and preserve business stability and brand reputation. He has successfully resolved class actions involving advertising, financial services, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, wage and hour claims and other matters. His experience also includes a wide range of business-to-business disputes, including contract, licensing, tort, real estate, trade secret, antitrust and trademark cases. He has represented clients in trials and arbitrations, has defeated numerous claims through dispositive motions, and has favorably settled matters through mediation and other means. Terence also has substantial experience with requests for injunctions and other expedited relief and is skilled in the area of electronic discovery.
- University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 1995, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, 1992, B.A.
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers