Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Start Date/Time:
- 22 February 2018, 10:00 AM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 22 February 2018, 11:00 AM ET
- Event Materials:
- Register for the webinar here.
The GDPR brings in a host of new obligations for all businesses with interests in Europe, so it is vital that organisations are well on their way to compliance.
- Priorities for the next three months
- Practical considerations for supplier management and data processing agreements
- Best practices for data breach notifications
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Texas. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy. The program is also presumptively approved for 1.0 New Jersey CPE credit.