Daniel is a partner in the Paris office. A French and German National, his practice focuses on commercial law, liability and regulatory matters. His litigation practice in commercial law includes breach of contracts, product liability and other business torts, as well as insolvency issues. He has court and arbitration experience combined with day-to-day practice of cross-border litigation.
- 15 April 2016 "Le vrai danger pour l’entreprise, c’est l’omerta" L'Usine Nouvelle
- 12 February 2016 "France vs Facebook : la guerre est déclarée !" LePoint.fr
- 4 February 2016 "Transferts de données : le Privacy Shield, une jolie coquille vide ?" LaTribune.fr
- 1 July 2015 "Uber, Airbnb… : le bon équilibre entre libéralisation des marchés et protection du consommateur" Wansquare.com
- 1 July 2015 "UberPOP : la protection du consommateur en question" LePoint.fr