Please join our global IP, Tech & Data Group for a CLE webinar discussing what is to come in the months following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force.
Event Type: CLE / CPD, Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 25 May 2018, 9:30 AM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 25 May 2018, 10:30 AM EDT
- Event Materials:
- Click here to register for this webinar.
- Beyond May 25 - prioritizing next steps in a GDPR world
- The developments that can be expected in the coming months
- Update on national legislation implementation
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Texas. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy. The program is also presumptively approved for 1.0 New Jersey CPE credit.