Join our lawyers to discuss key issues in employment law.
Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith Tysons, 7900 Tysons One Place - Suite 500, McLean VA 22102
- Start Date/Time:
- 17 May 2018, 2:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 17 May 2018, 5:00 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- Please click here to register for the event.
Topics covered include:
- Government contractor and whistleblower issues – The perils of making offers of employment to current and former federal government employees, including a discussion of “revolving door” laws – as well as absolute prohibitions – that impact private sector employment terms, conditions, and compensation
- Wage and hour issues under federal and state law – Top 10 mistakes employers make
- Status of the #MeToo movement and workplace harassment – The legal and business risks related to sexual harassment and the need to move from just legal compliance to actions designed to reduce or end harassment