Please join us for our annual day of educational and professional development sessions on various "hot" topics of interest to in-house counsel and senior executives.
Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's Chicago office, 10 S Wacker Dr, 40th Floor, Chicago IL 60606
- Start Date/Time:
- 9 May 2019, 8:30 AM CDT
- End Date/Time:
- 9 May 2019, 5:30 PM CDT
- Event Materials:
- Register for Chicago MCLE Day
Our all-day program will feature:
- Attorney Mental Health Presented By The Illinois Lawyers’ Assistance Program
- Legalized Marijuana And Mental Health Accommodations In The Workplace
- Trade Secret, Privacy & Digital Issues That Should Be On Your Radar
- Networking Lunch
- Winter Is Coming: How Companies Can Prepare For The Economic Downturn
- Everyday Intellectual Property For Any Business
- Allies And Champions: An In-House Panel Discussion On How Attorneys & Executives Can Best Support Diversity & Inclusion
- Networking Cocktail Reception
- Jessica Bahr, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, Constellation Brands
- Mary A. Carragher, Chief Counsel - Global Marketing and Media, Mondelēz Global LLC
- Tom LaFrance, General Counsel, GE Transportation
- Selena Spritz, Senior Counsel - Intellectual Property & Marketing, Walgreen Co.
- Sara E.T. Weber, Counsel - U.S. Downstream, B.P. America, Inc.