Jennifer is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on complex intellectual property disputes involving patents, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights and unfair competition. She litigates hard-fought cases against her clients’ competitors that involve core aspects of her clients’ business, as well as cases against non-practicing entities. Her recent matters have involved LED technology, computer software, telecommunications networks, videogame software and systems, and web-enabled products and services. Jennifer has also successfully litigated complex commercial matters – at the trial court level and on appeal – involving securities fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference and other complex business disputes.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2000, J.D., summa cum laude
- Indiana University, 1990, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- Member, American Bar Association, Sections of Litigation and Intellectual Property
- Named Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star, Intellectual Property Litigation, 2010