When faced with a competition authority investigation, it is critical for businesses to take the necessary strategic measures to protect themselves across various jurisdictions.
Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's New York Office, 599 Lexington Ave, 22nd Floor, New York NY 10022
- Start Date/Time:
- 5 February 2020, 4:00 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 5 February 2020, 5:15 PM ET
In this seminar, partners in our global antitrust & competition team will outline the scope of the investigatory powers the EU and U.S. enforcement authorities have over corporate entities. They also will offer cross-border guidance for companies to consider when navigating requests for documents, information, and interviews in an investigatory setting. Please join our speakers and other guests for a cocktail reception after the program.
- Registration: 3:45 p.m.
- Program: 4:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- Reception immediately following