Natasha co-heads Reed Smith's Competition and European Law department in Paris, and is Co-Managing Partner of the office. She is also a member of the Executive Committee, the firm's global management body.
Natasha specialises in issues relating to competition, distribution, and consumer law.
Natasha assists global as well as domestic corporate clients before the French and EU courts and authorities, including the European Commission, the French Competition Authority, and other international and French competition authorities.
- Université de Paris I Panthéon–Sorbonne, Maîtrise, Business law and International law
- Université Paris V - René Descartes, D.E.S.S., Juriste d'Affaires International
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in France for Competition / Antitrust Law, 2020-2021
- Winner of 2019 International Advisory Experts Award in Competition Law within France
- Ranked in the EU, Competition and Distribution category of the Legal 500 EMEA, 2020
- Ranked in the Healthcare and life sciences category of the Legal 500 EMEA - 2020