Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 25 March 2020, 12:00 PM GMT
- End Date/Time:
- 25 March 2020, 1:00 PM GMT
The agenda will include:
- How may COVID-19 be legally interpreted? What are the differences between local laws?
- Qualification as force majeure event
- Qualification as exceptional circumstance or material adverse effect
- What consequences on existing contracts?
- Non-performance, termination, adjustment of contracts?
- Who can claim what in COVID-19 scenarios?
- How much 'redundancy' can be expected in COVID-19 scenarios from contractual partners?
- Is COVID-19 an excuse for any non-service under contractual agreements? Liability v. COVID-19?
- Possible strategies: is the ‘wait and see’ option still available?
- Suggested tools for damage prevention
- The impact of different insolvency regimes
- Lessons learned: suggestions for future contracts
Please log in 15 minutes prior to the start of the program.