Does online entertainment matter to you?
Everyone’s streaming live from home but do they have the rights and are they able to monetize?
Music Matters - Behind the Streams will be live on Twitch and features YouTube, Live Nation, Reed Smith, Nielsen Music/MRC Data, Australian industry legend Michael Gudinski plus Multi Platinum artist Olivia O’Brien. The sessions are designed to help anyone involved in the business of online entertainment including performers, content producers, content owners, rights holders, publishers and digital platforms on subjects such as monetisation, rights, live vs on demand and live stream production tips.
Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 12 May 2020, 10:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 12 May 2020, 11:00 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- Music Matters - Behind the Streams registration
As our community is located across the world, we are hosting two sessions, one at each end of the Asian day. Join the session that works best for you, or join both! These sessions are free - simply take a minute to register so we can send you the livestream details.
PART 1: May 12, 10-11am SG / May 11, 7-8pm LA / 10-11pm NYC
- Ed Shapiro, Partner, Global Entertainment and Media Industry Group, Reed Smith LLP
- Olivia O’Brien, Island Record’s 20-year-old LA based multi-platinum singer and songwriter
- Nora Wong, VP, Marketing Asia & Middle East, Live Nation Entertainment
PART 2: May 12, 4-5pm SG / 6-7pm NYC / 9-10am UK
- Michael Gudinski AM, Chairman, Mushroom Group & Managing Director, Frontier Touring
- Ruuben van den Heuvel, Head of Music Content Partnerships, YouTube & Google Play (ANZ & SEA), Google
- Helena Kosinski, VP Global, Nielsen Music/MRC Data
- Gregor Pryor, Partner & Co-Chair, Global Entertainment and Media Group, Reed Smith LLP and author of the “Guide to Live Streaming”
Q&A with speakers from online audience
A live performance by MML Alumni Artist
Moderator: Jasper Donat CEO, Branded
Registration is free.