Edward is a partner in the Entertainment and Media Industry Group and is the leader of its Music and Sports practices. He is a transactional entertainment lawyer with over 25 years of experience and has become a recognized figure in the business, known for representing today’s top superstar musical performers, producers and songwriters in all genres. His practice extends to the representation of many top professional athletes in major league sports and e-sports. In addition to his talent representation practice, Edward’s clients include startups, ventures, executives and brands working within the new media industry.
- Named to Billboard's 2014 "EDM Power Players: The Executives" list
- Listed on inthemix’s 2014 Power 50, featuring the 50 most powerful people in dance music. Edward was the only attorney who appeared on the 2014 list.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 United States 2013 in the area of Media, technology and telecoms - Marketing and advertising
- 9 September 2013 "Drug Deaths Threaten Rising Business of Electronic Music Fests" The New York Times
- 18 June 2013 "Electronic dance music opens new legal realm" Daily Journal
- Clark University, 1988, B.A.
- Brooklyn Law School, 1991, J.D.
- New York