In the wake of the U.S. Presidential election and amidst COVID-19, 2021 looks set to be a transitional year.
The Environmental, Health and Safety team invites you to join a discussion on some of the legal and regulatory changes that we see on the horizon. Our analysis will consider lessons learned in 2020 and how the legal system has responded.
Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 17 December 2020, 12:00 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 17 December 2020, 1:00 PM ET
Topics will include:
- Environmental Policy With Biden Win: Anticipating new federal regulation and enforcement actions
- United States Supreme Court: October Term Outcomes and Beyond in light of addition of Justice Barrett to bench
- Federal and State Government regulation of workplace hazards from COVID-19
- Panel discussion will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
In the meantime, keep informed with the latest developments on Environmental, Health & Safety news, by signing up for EHS Law Insights. Our cross-practice blog provides thought leadership on legal issues, recent industry developments and future industry trends on hot topics including waste management and shipment, emissions and product compliance.
Questions? Please contact Alma Rosas