Ben concentrates his practice on environmental and safety regulatory and compliance matters. He routinely counsels companies in connection with major industrial accidents, internal investigations and root cause analysis (RCA), workplace culture, compliance assurance, crisis response, whistleblowers, process safety incidents, and workplace injuries and fatalities. Ben also advises companies on government agency investigations and enforcement, environmental litigation, and response to regulatory rulemakings.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- University of California, B.A., cum laude
- Dress for Success Houston, Board of Directors and General Counsel
- Houston Wilderness, Board of Directors
- Center for Houston's Future, Business/Civic Leadership Forum, Member
- Listed in Legal 500, 2017
- Listed in Legal 500 US “Next Generation Lawyer” list, 2017
- Falck Offshore Survival HUET & Rigpass