Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 1 July 2021, 1:00 PM France Daylight Time
- End Date/Time:
- 1 July 2021, 2:00 PM France Daylight Time
- Event Materials:
- ePrivacy: a deep dive into the new German cookie rules, hosted alongside Visitor Analytics (Consentless and Cookieless Tracking with 100% Data Acquisition Fully Compliant with GDPR/TTDSG/CCPA/VCDPA/etc) (Consentless and Cookieless Tracking with 100% GDPR/TTDSG Compliant Data Acquisition)
It has introduced two categories of cookies: (1) strictly necessary cookies and (2) consent-based cookies. The legal basis of legitimate interests cannot be relied upon for cookies anymore. Germany will be the last member state to transpose Article 5(3) of the Directive 2002/58/EC, amended by Directive 2009/136/EC (ePrivacy Directive) into national law. Organizations that are active in Germany should get ready for the new TTDSG, which does not include a grace period.
Join us as and Visitor Analytics as we:
- Look at the TTDSG and ePrivacy laws
- Summarise the ePrivacy directive with a comparison of how this has been implemented in other EU member states
- Outline the new rules and changes
- Provide an overview of the scientific approach to consent management
The session will be conducted in German and conclude with a Q&A. We invite you to join in a discussion with peers across multiple industries.