Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Hotel InterContinental, Paris Champs-Elysées Etoile, 64 Avenue Marceau, Paris 75008
- Start Date/Time:
- 17 November 2022, 6:00 PM CET
- Registration Link:
- Inaugural Association for Innovative Practices in Arbitration event
AIPA will present its objectives and ambitions, as well as the Rules on Technical Assistance in International Arbitration, published on June 27, 2022 (and available on AIPA’s website).
Members of AIPA’s existing working groups, which deal with case management in international arbitration and the treatment of delays in large-scale infrastructure projects, will also report on their work and path forward. A discussion will then be held on AIPA’s next steps and future working groups. Peter Rosher is a member of the AIPA working group.
The AIPA board comprises:
- President: Christophe Lapp (Advant Altana, Paris)
- Vice-President: Pierre-Yves Gunter (Bär & Karrer Ltd, Geneva)
- Secretary General: Nicolas Bouchardie (White & Case, Paris)
- Treasurer: Peter Rosher (Reed Smith, Paris)