Please join PRISM, Reed Smith’s LGBTQ+ business inclusion group, and our Jewish Inclusion Committee for a sorely needed discussion on ways to combat hateful speech and conduct.
Event Type: Webinar, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Start Date/Time:
- 7 December 2022, 2:30 PM CT
- End Date/Time:
- 7 December 2022, 3:30 PM CT
Our panel will discuss:
- What has been happening on and off social media and why? What is driving the behavior?
- What are some of the consequences? How have social media platforms, brands and others responded to this?
- What are free speech boundaries?
- What strategies may work? What do they entail? How do they vary depending on where one sits?
- Where is there room for improvement? In schools/universities? On social media platforms? By companies?
- How does allyship factor in?
- Is there hope?
This event is by invitation only.