Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 14 November 2023, 1:30 PM ET
- Registration Link:
- U.S. Patent Developments Relevant To The Games Sector
Join us for a webinar where Christine Morgan, partner in our San Francisco Intellectual Property Group and adjunct professor at Santa Clara University School of Law teaching “Litigating Section 101 Patent Eligibility,” will provide an update on:
- The increase in litigation funding for computer hardware and software patent cases in the United States and strategies for related discovery;
- Strategies related to the Western District of Texas, now the most popular U.S. district court for patent cases; and
- Alice proofing (or invalidating) a U.S. software patent, with examples of game patents from actual cases.
CLE Information: This program is presumptively approved for 1 CLE credit in California, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Texas and West Virginia. Applications for CLE credit will be filed in Delaware, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia. Attendees who are licensed in other jurisdictions will receive a uniform certificate of attendance but Reed Smith only provides credit for the states listed. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.