Chris is an intellectual property and complex commercial trial lawyer in our San Francisco office. Over the past seven years, Chris has tried seven patent cases in the Eastern District of Texas, the Northern District of California, the Eastern District of Virginia, the International Trade Commission, and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, two as first chair.
- Santa Clara University, 1993, J.D., cum laude
- University of California, Davis, 1989, B.S., managerial and agricultural economics
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals