Chris is an intellectual property litigator. She has tried patent cases in the Northern District of California, the Eastern District of Texas, and the International Trade Commission. Chris’ patent litigation experience includes representing both plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving both design and utility patents. Her patent cases have involved a wide range of technologies and products. Examples include semiconductors, semiconductor packaging, software, wireless technology, Power over Ethernet technology, LED technology, promotion programs, and printer cartridges.
- Santa Clara University, 1993, J.D., cum laude
- University of California, Davis, 1989, B.S., managerial and agricultural economics
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals