Chris is an intellectual property and complex commercial trial lawyer in our San Francisco office. Over the past six years, Chris has tried five patent cases in the Eastern District of Texas, the Northern District of California, the Eastern District of Virginia, and the International Trade Commission.
- Santa Clara University, 1993, J.D., cum laude
- University of California, Davis, 1989, B.S., managerial and agricultural economics
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals