Chris is an intellectual property and complex commercial trial lawyer in our San Francisco office with repeated successes for companies accused of infringing computer hardware and software patents. She has achieved cost-effective wins for clients in several industries including video game publishing, Fintech, ride sharing, consumer hardware and electronics, Wi-Fi semiconductors, mobile printers, healthcare software and hardware, wireless security cameras, Bluetooth-enabled tracking devices, cloud content management, and electronic loyalty programs.
Where cases cannot be resolved short of trial, Chris tries them. Over the past seven years, Chris has tried seven patent cases in the Eastern District of Texas, the Northern District of California, the Eastern District of Virginia, the International Trade Commission, and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, two as first chair.
- Santa Clara University, 1993, J.D., cum laude
- University of California, Davis, 1989, B.S., managerial and agricultural economics
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals