Type: Individual Award, News Releases, Practice Award
Global law firm Reed Smith is pleased to announce its ranking in the Legal 500 Germany 2017 handbook. The firm has been ranked in five categories and 12 of the German partners received recommendations in their areas of speciality.
Highlights from the 2017 rankings:
- National Practice Rankings
- Information technology (including contracts) – Band 5
- Private Equity - Venture Capital – Band 3
- Corporate and M&A - mid-sized international deals (under €500m) – Band 4
- Real Estate – Band 5
- Media – Entertainment (new ranking) – Band 6
- Individual Attorney Rankings
- Information technology (including contracts) – recommended lawyer: Dr. Philipp Süss
- Private Equity - Venture Capital – recommended lawyer and named as leading individual: Dr. Justus Binder
- Corporate and M&A - mid-sized international deals (under €500m) – recommended lawyers: Dr. Andreas Jürgens, Constantin Conrads, Dr. Justus Binder, Dr. Octávio de Sousa, Rolf Hünermann
- Real Estate – recommended lawyers: Dr. Etienne Richthammer, Prof. Dr. Martin Meißner, Dr. René Lochmann
- Media – Entertainment (new rankings) – recommended lawyers: Dr. Alexander Klett, Dr. Anette Gärtner, Dr. Stephan Rippert
Established in 1988, The Legal 500 analyses the capabilities of law firms in over 100 jurisdictions throughout the world. It is now one of the most trusted and comprehensive guides on recommended law firms globally.
About Reed Smith
Reed Smith is a global relationship law firm, with more than 1,700 lawyers in 26 offices throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the United States.
For further information, please visit www.reedsmith.com or contact Jeyda Star (Senior PR and communications manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 3116 2571.