Constantin is a partner in the Global Corporate Group in Munich. Constantin joined Reed Smith together with other lawyers of EY Law Luther Menold (now Luther) to open the first office of Reed Smith in continental Europe in May 2005.
Having over 19 years of professional experience, Constantin has substantial knowledge and experience in national and cross-border M&A transactions, including acquisitions out of insolvency proceedings, restructurings and general corporate matters.
- Freiburg i. Br./Munich, 2001, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Freiburg i. Br., 1998, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Freiburg i. Br. School of Law, 1998, Study of Law
- All German Local and District Courts
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- Munich Bar Association
- German American Lawyers’ Association