Constantin is a partner in the Global Corporate Group in Munich and was one of the founding lawyers for Reed Smith’s first continental Europe office.
Constantin has more than 20 years’ experience helping businesses navigate the complexities of German and cross-border M&A transactions. In particular, he often works on acquisitions coming out of insolvency proceedings and restructurings, as well as guiding clients through general corporate matters. He also serves as strategic advisor to boards.
- Freiburg i. Br./Munich, 2001, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Freiburg i. Br., 1998, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Freiburg i. Br. School of Law, 1998, Study of Law
- All German Local and District Courts
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- Munich Bar Association
- German American Lawyers’ Association
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in Germany for Corporate Law, 2022