Several of them are recognized for resolving significant international contract disputes through litigation and arbitration. Others earned prominence for their success evaluating, settling and litigating policyholders’ insurance claims.
This year’s Florida Super Lawyer honorees are:
- José Astigarraga, International
- M. Cristina Cárdenas, International
- R. Hugh Lumpkin, Insurance Coverage
- Edward Mullins, International
Reed Smith lawyers included on the Rising Star list are:
- Ana Marie Barton, International
- Sujey Herrera, International
- Matthew Weaver, Insurance Coverage
Super Lawyers annually selects lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement through a rigorous process that includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. Visit SuperLawyers.com to learn more about the selection process.
The organization gives the annual Rising Star designation to lawyers under 40 years of age or who have fewer than 10 years in practice and demonstrate outstanding career accomplishments.