Here's the full list of recognized lawyers:
- Efren Acosta (Houston), Mergers & Acquisitions
- Danielle Ahlrich (Austin), Tax: Business
- Omar Alaniz (Dallas), Bankruptcy: Business
- Kenneth Broughton (Houston), Business Litigation
- Peter Chassman (Houston), Intellectual Property
- James Cooper (Houston), Insurance Coverage
- Mark Johansen (Dallas), Business Litigation
- Stan Perry (Houston), Class Action/Mass Torts
- Robert Phillpott, Jr. (Houston), Tax: Business
- Ryan Preston (Dallas), Technology Transactions
- Alan York (Houston), Appellate
Super Lawyers selects lawyers through a multiphase process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers is a division of Thomson Reuters. Six other Reed Smith attorneys were included in Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list earlier this year.
In May 2019, Reed Smith opened its Dallas office, with strength in financial services, commercial disputes, corporate/securities, and energy and natural resources. The firm opened its Austin office in 2018, adding depth to its life sciences and health care practices. To find out more about Super Lawyers' Texas top lists, visit superlawyers.com.