This year’s class is an increase on the nine Reed Smith lawyers featured in 2022, with the inclusion this year of first-time nominee Nicole Soussan Caplan.
This year’s class illustrates the firm’s continuing strength in business transactions and litigation, as well as in tax and insurance matters. It is also the 21st time that appellate partner Alan York and the 10th time that finance partner Omar Alaniz, the managing partner of the firm’s Dallas office, have been included by the publication.
The full list of recognized lawyers includes:
- Efren Acosta (Houston), Mergers & Acquisitions
- Omar Alaniz (Dallas), Bankruptcy: Business
- Peter Chassman (Houston), IP
- James Cooper (Houston), Insurance Coverage
- Erin England (Dallas), Securities & Corporate Finance
- Mark Johansen (Dallas), Business Litigation
- Stan Perry (Houston), Class Action
- Robert Phillpott, Jr. (Houston), Tax
- Nicole Soussan Caplan (Houston), Business Litigation
- Alan York (Houston), Appellate
Super Lawyers selects lawyers through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. To find out more about Super Lawyers' Texas top lists, visit superlawyers.com.
In March this year, Super Lawyers also included three Reed Smith lawyers on its Texas Rising Stars list.