Reed Smith partners were joined by leading experts:
- Alexis Mourre (President, ICC International Court of Arbitration)
- Christina Täuber (In-house legal counsel, CML International)
- Karl Hennessee (SVP Litigation, Investigations & Regulatory Affairs, Airbus)
- Mark Pieth (Professor, University of Basel, President, Basel Institute on Governance)
- Sophie Nappert (Independent arbitrator, 3 Verulam Buildings, Co-chair, ICC Task Force Addressing Issues of Corruption in International Arbitration)
- Yves Derains (Founding partner, Derains & Gharavi, Chairman of the ICC Institute of World Business Law)
For a session that included: a key note address from Alexis Mourre on “A conversation on dealing with corruption-tainted transactions”; two Oxford Union-style debates; and a discussion on corruption and money laundering in international arbitration – a toolkit for arbitrators.For more information, please read our online flipbook.