The focus of the conversation centered on what this ‘new normal’ hybrid working model has meant for businesses trying to: retain a company culture, advance their DE&I strategy, and remain profitable (the tactics employed and challenges faced).
This roundtable was part of a wider series of Reed Smith events hosted for senior business leaders, general counsel, legal and business teams, and senior management to share experiences, discuss live issues, and explore strategic ideas for the future.
Some key themes which emerged during the sessions include:
- How culture can be maintained with a remote workforce
- Strategies and tactics for adapting to our varied new work environments
- Differing generational views on flexible working
- O-shaped lawyers - clients want business-savvy advisors who really understand their business
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion efforts - the level to which these have become ingrained
Please download the PDF below.