Cindy is the Managing Partner of the New York office. In her practice, she represents management exclusively in labor and employment law, including litigation, counseling, arbitration and mediation with regard to employment discrimination, harassment, labor relations, and wage-hour compliance.
- Cindy was selected to the 2017 Client Choice Awards list as the exclusive winner of the "Employment & Benefits Category" for New York. The list is issued by Lexology. A description of the selection methodology can be found at lexology.com.
- Cindy was selected to the 2013-2017 “The Nation’s Most Powerful Employment Attorneys – Up and Comers” list. The list is issued by Human Resources Executive magazine and Lawdragon. A description of the selection methodology can be found at lawdragon.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Cindy was selected to the 2013-2015 Super Lawyers list. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- 20 December 2016 "The Top Employment Regulations of 2016" Law360
- 21 October 2016 "Turning off the Tech: Reed Smith Disconnects to Brainstorm on Tech Solutions" Legaltech News
- 22 October 2015 “The Push for Paid Paternity Leave” HR Executive Online
- 2 January 2015 "New York Legislation And Regulation To Watch In 2015" Law360
- 11 December 2014"3 Tips for Happy and Less Legally Risky Holidays" Corporate Counsel
- 27 June 2014 "5 Ways Medical Pot Complicates Employment Law" New York Business Journal
- 20 June 2014 "NY Pot Law Will See Courts Ask, 'Were You High On The Job?'" Law360
- 14 March 2014 "Obama Signs Memo Telling DOL to Update, Streamline White-Collar Overtime Exemption" Bloomberg BNA
- 14 March 2014 "White House Aims to Give More Workers Overtime Pay" Corporate Counsel