Jennifer is a partner in Global Corporate (U.S.) Group and is based in the firm's New York office. Her practice focuses on representing Fortune 500, international, and middle market companies in a wide range of corporate transactions both domestic and cross-border, including public and private mergers, asset and stock acquisitions and divestitures, auctions, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and private equity investments. Jennifer has represented clients in a wide range of industries, but her practice has an emphasis on the representation of public and private companies in the healthcare and life sciences industries as well as the financial industry.
- University of New South Wales, 2005, LL.B.
- University of New South Wales, 2005, Bachelor of Commerce, Finance
- New York
- Member, American Bar Association
- Named “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers for M&A in New York in 2018
- Recognized by IFLR1000 as Highly Regarded in the practice area of M&A in New York in 2018
- Recipient of the 2017 Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business Award