As Chief Information Officer, Steve is responsible for firmwide IT strategy, systems and technology operations, process improvement, and support for firm growth activities. Throughout his career he has successfully led business and IT transformation initiatives, ensured value realization from IT investments, and motivated innovative, multi-disciplinary teams in global growth environments.
- CIO.com / IDG Enterprise: Digital Edge 50 Award – identifies a select group of organizations that have made great strides toward being a digital-centric business (2017)
- CIO Magazine: CIO100 Award – identifies the top 100 international companies utilizing IT for positive business transformation (2011, 2007, 2004, 2003, 2002); CIO100 Plus One Award – recognizes the leading CIO100 award winner in business transformation enabled by IT (2007)
- IW Magazine: InformationWeek 500 Award – recognizes the most innovative corporate users of business technology (2011, 2010, 2009)
- Law Technology News: Most Innovative Use of Technology Award (2004)
- Pittsburgh Technology Council: Global CIO of the Year Inaugural Award (2005)
- Duquesne University, 1991, MBA
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1986, B.S., Management Information Systems