Health care and life sciences companies, along with investors, look to Brian to navigate complex regulatory, strategic, and transactional matters and to find pragmatic solutions. This includes advising on compliance with myriad federal and state laws, providing transactional guidance and managing regulatory due diligence, and assisting with responses to government audits and investigations. Brian’s clients include medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers, hospitals and health systems, digital health companies, managed care organizations, long-term and post-acute care providers, specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit managers, and private equity investors that support these health care and life sciences companies.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2004, J.D., Washington University Law Review, Executive Notes Editor
- Drury University, 1998, B.A.
- District of Columbia
- Member, American Health Law Association (AHLA), Fraud & Abuse Practice Group, Advisory Opinion Task Force
- Member, American Bar Association, Health Law Practice Group
- Nashville Medical News, “InCharge Healthcare,” 2017-2020