Ryan is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group. His practice involves a wide range of commercial litigation matters, including complex pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, products liability litigation, False Claims Act litigation, bankruptcy matters, preemption matters, and contract disputes. Most recently, Ryan was a key member of a trial team achieving a defense verdict in a pelvic mesh lawsuit.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2018, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award, Online Managing Editor - Vol. 20 University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law; Chair – Moot Court Board, Wharton Certificate in Business Management
- Johns Hopkins University, 2015, B.A., General University Honors, Departmental Honors in English, Dean’s List, Earl Wasserman Scholarship and Nuttle Educational Scholarship Recipient
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Defense Research Institution (DRI)
- Young Lawyers Steering Committee (2022 - present)