Jalen is a litigation associate in Reed Smith’s Chicago office and a member of the firm’s Insurance Recovery. Jalen represents clients in a wide variety of commercial disputes in both state and federal court. He provides key support to Fortune 100 client teams in discovery and expert issues.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2019, J.D., cum laude
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2016, B.A.
Awards & Recognition
- Dean’s List (Fall 2016—Spring 2019)
- Schiff Hardin Law Scholarship (2017)
- Ozmon Family Foundation Scholarship (2018)
- Reed Smith Deborah J. Broyles Diverse Scholar (2018)
- Regional Champion & Best Oralist for MWBLSA Moot Court Competition (2018)
- Regional Champion for New York Bar Association Moot Court Competition (2019)