Caitlin is an associate in our Life Sciences Health Industry Group who represents life sciences companies and health care providers focusing on litigation disputes and regulatory enforcement matters. Specifically, Caitlin focuses her practice on representing clients involved in government investigations of Medicare and Medicaid billing, federal and state False Claims Act cases including cases involving the federal Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute, and other regulatory matters in the health care industry. Caitlin has worked with a wide variety of health care clients including hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers and individual physicians. In addition to fraud and abuse matters, she has also represented her healthcare clients in complex contract disputes, medical device litigation, mass tort litigation and medical malpractice suits.
- University of Texas School of Law, 2015, J.D., The Review of Litigation
- Southern Methodist University, 2012, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Health Law Section Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Greater Houston Society for Healthcare Risk Management