Caitlin, an associate in our Life Sciences Health Industry Group, counsels life sciences companies and health care providers in both litigation disputes and regulatory enforcement matters. She has represented clients in fraud and abuse matters, including responding to government investigations of Medicare and Medicaid billing, conducting internal investigations, defending against Qui Tam and whistleblower lawsuits under the federal False Claims Act, and other regulatory matters regarding the federal Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute. She has also represented her healthcare clients in complex contract and business torts disputes, products liability (pharmaceutical and medical device) litigation, mass tort litigation and medical malpractice suits. She has represented clients in federal court, state court, and administrative proceedings.
- University of Texas School of Law, 2015, J.D., The Review of Litigation
- Southern Methodist University, 2012, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Health Law Section Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Greater Houston Society for Healthcare Risk Management