Maytak Chin is a problem solver and trusted advisor to her clients. She has broad experience in litigation and trial work. She specializes in business torts and unfair competition, with an emphasis on trade secrets cases involving advanced technology.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, 2012, J.D., Senior Articles Editor & Senior Symposium Editor, UC Davis Law Review; Fellow - Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO) of the American Bar Association
- University of California, Berkeley, 2008, B.A., Dean’s List, Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO) Mayer Brown Preparatory Diversity Award, Robert T. Matsui Writing Prize on Public Service Award, Asian Pacific Islander American Public Affairs Award
- San Francisco Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- Edward J. McFetridge American Inn of Court