Maytak Chin a Senior Associate in the Complex Litigation Group with extensive experience in litigation, counseling clients in fiduciary matters, and internal investigations for risk assessments.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, 2012, J.D., Senior Articles Editor & Senior Symposium Editor, UC Davis Law Review; Fellow - Fellow-Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO) of the American Bar Association
- University of California, Berkeley, 2008, B.A., Dean’s List, Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO) Mayer Brown Preparatory Diversity Award, Robert T. Matsui Writing Prize on Public Service Award, Asian Pacific Islander American Public Affairs Award
- San Francisco Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association
- Edward J. McFetridge American Inn of Court