Jonathan is a registered Patent Attorney with an Electrical Engineering background and years of experience litigating complex patent cases. He also has years of experience prosecuting patent applications involving complex technologies before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Texas, B.S.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit