Rich focuses his practice on insurance coverage litigation and counseling exclusively for policyholders. Decades of experience dealing with insurers helps Rich maximize recovery under a broad range of policies, including property insurance, crime insurance, directors’ & officers’ and general liability insurance policies. In addition to insurance, Rich represents clients in matters involving corporate governance and has represented directors, officers and owners in shareholder disputes and other matters. Rich also is an experienced appellate lawyer and has worked on landmark decisions both on behalf of parties and as an amicus curiae in federal and state courts.
- Duke University School of Law, 1989, J.D.
- Princeton University, 1986, A.B.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Allegheny County Bar Association
- Trustee, Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania
- Tenor, Mendelssohn Choir of Pittsburgh