Peter joined the London office of Reed Smith in January 2008 and is the head of the London office team within the firmwide Insurance Recoveries Group (“IRG”). In addition, Peter is the chair of the Commercial Disputes EME Group. The firmwide IRG is a market leading team of coverage experts operating internationally who are committed to providing support only to insured policyholders. Peter’s experience covers a diverse range of insurance policy types and reflects his particular experience in global, and multi-jurisdictional coverage issues arising in the Financial Services sector in general and disputes under Bankers Bond/Financial Institutions Combined Liability and Crime policies in particular. Peter has a broad experience of international insurance, reinsurance and Bermuda form arbitrations in London.
- Cardiff University
- Member of BILA (British Insurance Law Association)
- Best Lawyers UK - 2019 for Insurance Law
- Chambers & Partners 2015 - Insurance: contentious claims
- London Super Lawyers 2014
- Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom 2014
- Legal Experts