Albert is a member of the firm's Information Technology, Privacy & Data Security Group. He concentrates his practice on the defense of class action privacy claims in state and federal courts. He has successfully defended clients against claims for violations of the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) for more than a decade.
- University of Michigan Law School, 1998, J.D.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1994, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court - Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit