J.T. is counsel in the firm's Labor & Employment Group. His practice focuses on labor and employment litigation in federal and state courts, and before administrative federal, state, and local agencies (such as the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the U.S. National Labor Relations Board, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, and the Pennsylvania Bureau of Workers’ Compensation). J.T. has defended both national and local employers against claims of unlawful discrimination, hostile work environment, retaliation, wrongful termination, violations of leave laws, and violations of wage and hours laws, among others, and has participated in related mediation, arbitration, and private settlement negotiations.
- George Washington University Law School, 2009, J.D.
- Youngstown State University, 2004, B.S., summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of Colorado