J.T. is a partner in the firm's Labor & Employment Group. Based in Pittsburgh, he advises employers in Pennsylvania and throughout the world with managing workforces of all sizes, ranging from multinational Fortune 500 companies to local start-up and non-profit organizations, and works closely with executives, administrators, senior managers and other personnel at all levels.
In his counseling practice, J.T. is committed to providing employers with practical guidance that balances their objectives of complying with federal, state and local laws, while maximizing productivity and controlling risks and costs, and to assisting clients in understanding their options and formulating creative and effective strategies for achieving their desired outcomes.
- The George Washington University Law School, 2009, 法学博士
- Youngstown State University, 2004, 理学学士, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of Colorado
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Pennsylvania Labor & Employment, 2021-2022