Emily is a member of the firm's Life Science Health Industry group and focuses her practice on compounding pharmacy regulation, intellectual property disputes, advertising and consumer litigation, and consumer class actions. She regularly counsels compounding pharmacies in both human and animal health on compliance with applicable state and federal laws. In addition, she provides advice and counsel to clients on advertising and marketing issues, intellectual property matters, business related disputes, and litigation. She has represented clients from a range of industries including compounding pharmacies; pharmaceutical manufacturers and marketers; media; healthcare; insurance; banking and related financial services; medical device manufacturing; wireless communications; and construction companies, in both state and federal courts.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Leadership and Service Award, 2011
- National Jesuit Honors Society, 2011
- Loyola University Chicago, 2011, J.D., cum laude, 2011,
Lead Articles Editor - Loyola Law Journal
Fellow – Institute for Consumer Antitrust Studies
- University of Michigan, 2006, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association – Business Law Section, Young Lawyers Division & Litigation Section
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Loyola Academy Bar Association