Emily is a member of the firm’s Life Sciences Health Industry group. She is an experienced life sciences lawyer who represents a wide variety of health care entities, including telehealth platforms, drug distributors, physician and veterinary practices, wholesalers, online pharmacy and prescription management services, pharmacies (commercial/retail, nuclear, compounding and institutional), hospital systems, and outsourcing facilities. Emily has a deep understanding of the full-range of life sciences-related issues, including FDA, DEA and state regulatory compliance, and has particular knowledge of the regulation of compounded drugs across both the human and animal health spheres. Clients consistently seek Emily out to provide industry-tailored regulatory advice for innovative business models and technology platforms.
- Loyola University Chicago, 2011, J.D., cum laude, 2011,
Lead Articles Editor - Loyola Law Journal
Fellow – Institute for Consumer Antitrust Studies
- University of Michigan, 2006, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association – Business Law Section, Young Lawyers Division & Litigation Section
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Loyola Academy Bar Association
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Leadership and Service Award, 2011
- National Jesuit Honors Society, 2011