Emily is a member of the firm's Life Science Health Industry group and focuses her practice on state and federal regulation of pharmaceutical products, animal drugs, medical devices and cosmetics. Emily particularly concentrates on the federal and state regulation of compounded human and animal drugs, and often counsels clients in that space on the regulatory implications associated with their businesses. Emily uses her knowledge of federal and state healthcare regulation to advise clients on all manner of issues related to their businesses, including licensing, contracts and consulting arrangements, advertising and marketing issues, cannabis and cannabis-derived product regulation, intellectual property matters, administrative actions and federal and state litigation.
- Loyola University Chicago, 2011, J.D., cum laude, 2011,
Lead Articles Editor - Loyola Law Journal
Fellow – Institute for Consumer Antitrust Studies
- University of Michigan, 2006, B.A.
- Nueva York
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association – Business Law Section, Young Lawyers Division & Litigation Section
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Loyola Academy Bar Association
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Leadership and Service Award, 2011
- National Jesuit Honors Society, 2011